There are a number of ways to treat dead skin issues. Natural home remedies are the most popular and reliable way is to treat dead skin issues.
No matter, whether your problem is severe or mild, here are a few home remedies that can help you to remove dead skin from hands very efficiently and within a few days of usage.
13 Ways to Get Rid of Dead Skin from Your Hands Forever
1. Warm Water :
You might be knowing that water is called “life.” It is the most essential liquid that every single living things on this universe require to survive. In the case of removing dead skin cells from hands, warm water can be an easiest and most efficient way.
- Take ½ liter of warm water in a bowl
- Soak your hands into it
- Leave them in the water for around 10 minutes
- Pat dry using soft towel
- Apply moisturizer
You can also add a few drops of lemon juice and some honey into the bowl for a better and faster result
2. Olive Oil :
Olive oil is highly rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that are healthy for human body. It also has that ability to provide you with anti-aging benefits if you use pure olive oil regularly.
Olive oil scrub or simply olive oil can help you to a great extent to get rid of dead skin from hands.
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl
- Add one tablespoon of refined sugar in it
- Mix them well
- Apply the mixture in the affected areas
- Wait for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Apply moisturizer afterward
You can also apply olive oil directly onto your hands to get rid of dead skin cells. Olive oil scrub helps largely to remove dead skin from the hands very fast as well as make the hands soft. For a permanent relief from dead skin issue from hands, you can massage your hands daily using fresh olive oil.
3. Coconut Oil :
Coconut oil is another popular home remedies for the dead skin on hands and hair. It contains fatty acids that are very useful for the skin. It also contains natural moisturizer that helps to keep the skin smooth for a long time.
In the case of dead skin issues on hands or anywhere in the human body, it works so effectively that you won’t believe your eyes.
- Take some pure coconut oil on your palm when going to bed
- Massage on the affected areas for around five to ten minutes
- Leave overnight
- Wear gloves for more effective and faster result
- Repeat the process daily for a week
4. Honey :
Honey is highly rich in antioxidant, antimicrobial, and humectant properties. It is also popularly known as the natural moisturizer.
It contains an anti-aging agent that helps to keep your hands look young and smooth. Honey helps to lock the moisture of your hands and keep them soft.
- Take some pure honey on your palm
- Apply it on the affected areas
- Wait for 10 minutes
- Wash off using fresh water
can also add a few drops of glycerin for a faster result.
5. Cucumber :
Cucumber is also a useful natural remedy widely used for healing dead skin issues. It helps to keep the skin moisturized, soft, and smooth.
- Take a fresh cucumber
- Cut it into pieces
- Rub the cucumber slices gently on the affected areas
- Wait until your skin absorbs the juice
- Rinse off using lukewarm water
- Apply moisturizer afterward
- Repeat the process daily until you completely get rid of dead skin on your hands
6. Milk Cream :
Milk cream is one of the finest ingredients that is popularly used for moisturizing skin. It contains lots of fat properties, and most notably lactic acid which is a natural exfoliator.
You can use milk cream to remove dead skin cells from your hands very quickly.
- Take some milk cream on your palm
- Rub on the affected areas
- Wait for around 10 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
7. Aloe Vera :
Aloe vera contains a lot of natural moisturizing properties. Again, it helps largely to retain the moisture of the skin. It contributes to developing a protective layer and make the skin look attractive and it most amazing thing about using aloe vera for skin issues.
In the case of removing dead skin from the hands, you can use aloe vera gel to get rid of your problem overnight.
- Take an aloe vera leaf from aloe plant
- Cut the aloe leaf into pieces
- Squeeze the pieces to extract aloe gel from the leaf
- Apply the gel extracted from Aloe leaf onto the affected areas
- Massage the areas very well
- Wait for a few minutes
- Rinse off with fresh water
- Repeat the process twice a day for faster result
8. Mint Juice :
Mint juice is another natural ingredient that can be used for removing dead skin from the hands very effectively and quickly. It is a natural moisturizer and contributes greatly to treat dry skin issues.
- Take some mint leaves
- Extract mint juice from the leaves
- Apply the juice to the affected areas when going to bed
- Leave overnight
- Wash off in the morning with lukewarm water
- And there you go
Coffee is an excellent home remedy which has been used for a long time to solve dead skin problems naturally. It contains antioxidants, vitamin B2, magnesium and potassium that help a lot to eliminate dead skin cells from the skin.
Besides, it also contributes a lot to make the skin look soft and smooth. Moreover, it aids to repair damaged skin and improves skin texture and color as well.
- Take 2 tablespoons of grounded coffee, 1 teaspoon honey, and 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix them together very well to get a fine paste
- Now, apply the paste to your hands focusing on the problematic areas and massage gently
- Rinse off with fresh water
Note:You can add some sugar granules to the mixture to help with further exfoliation.
Almond is very rich in vitamin A & E, antioxidants, fiber and monosaturated fat that are very useful for the skin. Almonds can be used in different forms to enhance the beauty of the skin naturally.
Almond milk is truly beneficial to the skin as it restores skin moisture while at the same time makes it glowy and soft. Almonds can be one of the finest solutions to remove dead skin from your hands.
- Take some almonds and grind them using a grinder
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey and 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil into it and mix well
- Now, apply this to your hands and let it get dried
- Wash away with cold water and apply moisturizer afterward
Note: Apply it twice a week to get a faster and better result
11. Gram Flour:
The common ingredient of the kitchen, gram flour, is a very good natural remedy to heal dry skin problem. It is a natural exfoliant which can be used to remove dry skin from hands.
Besides, it absorbs the excess oil from the skin and prevents acne, pimples, and blackheads naturally. Gram flour makes skin soft and smooth as well.
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 2 tablespoons of organic yogurt, a pinch of turmeric powder
- Mix them all together and make a paste with them
- Apply the paste on your skin and leave it for 30 minutes
- Now, give it a gentle massage with your fingertips and then rinse off with cold water
Note:You can add a few drops of extra virgin olive oil to the mixture.
12. Orange Peels:
First of all, orange peels are an excellent exfoliator. And, when it comes to treating any health and beauty issues like dead skin removal, acne or pimple prevention, you can regard orange peels like a magical ingredient that comes for free.
They contain antioxidants, vitamin C and natural acids that help in removing dead skin cells from your skin.
Additionally, they help a lot to remove all the impurities and dirt from the skin and make it look younger as well.
- Take some orange peels and dry them for a week in direct sunlight
- Now, grind them into the grinder to make a powdery form
- Take 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder and 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- Mix them together
- Now, apply the mixture to your hands and to the other prob areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Massage gently and then wash off with fresh cold water
Note:Apply it once a week to remove all the dead skins from your hand
13. Green Tea and Baking Soda:
Green tea is an amazing solution for skin problems. It is rich in some essential vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to exfoliate the skin.
Baking soda is also a natural exfoliant for the skin. It aids in restoring skin moisture and lightens the skin color.
Green tea and baking soda can a decent choice to get rid of dead skin on hand.
- Take 2-3 used green tea bags and cut them to open
- Keep them in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- Mix them to get a fine mixture. It should be thick
- Now, apply the mixture to your hands and leave it for at least 15 minutes
- Massage gently with your fingertips and then wash away
- Repeat the process at least once every week
In the end, we hope that you enjoyed reading the post and come up with some of the most efficient natural home remedies that help to remove dead skin from hand.
You can start with any of the remedies mentioned above. All the remedies are completely natural and work effectively to provide relief from dead skin issues.