Hair is always the heart of your beauty. Everyone wants the beautiful silky, shiny, bouncy, and natural hair. Some may ask what about the straight hair? Well, curly hair is also responsible for the beautiful approach of your look.
Do you have curly hair? So, the higher chance is that you may want to straighten curly hair permanently. People what they are born with is never satisfied with the fact.
Most of the straighten hair owner likes to reverse their hair into curly and curly hair owner craves for the straight hair permanently.
There are so many effective ways to make your curly hair straight at home with some simple home remedies.
Natural Ways To Straighten Curly Hair Permanently At Home
Probably you are just eyeing on this content for the best effective natural ways to straighten curly hair permanently.
Always using heat or straightening chemicals can cause deeper damages to your hair. You never want to ignore the fact of keeping your hair healthy.
Healthy hair means beautiful you. There is no need for you to go to a salon and spend a whole bunch of buck for getting rid of your curly hair.
Let’s now some natural ways for straightening curly hair without any cost at home. This content will include all those ingredients which are already available at your home for multi-purpose.
1. Hot Oil Scalp Massage:
It’s an ancient remedy. Whether your hair is curly or straight, you need hot oil massage treatment on a regular basis. It is highly recommended to apply hot oil on your scalp thrice a week.
You can choose your most favorite oil like coconut, olive, mustard, or almond.
- Take sufficient oil in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in the micro oven for two minutes and let it feel on your fingertips. When you can endure the heat, apply on your whole scalp from roots to tips.
- Massage the hot oil for 5 to 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- You can leave the whole hair without washing overnight or you can wash hair after 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Repeat this oil massage for 3 times a week and get straight hair at home.
2. Multani Mitti Or Fuller’s Earth Pack:
There are unlimited benefits of fuller’s earth or Multani mitti for skin and hair. It is always being used in ancient remedies for skin and hair care.
Most of the people know how to use Multani mitti on face and skin but do you know about it’s on hair? Let’s talk about how you will use it for getting straight hair at home.
- Take 2 tbsp. to 4 tbsp. multani mitti following hair’s length and density.
- Mix 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Add 2 tbsp of mayonnaise and water to make a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture over the full hair length and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Shampoo the hair finely and wash it off with water.
- Try this remedy for twice a month.
Trying this remedy for twice a month will not instantly give you straight hair. We know “Better things take time to happen.”
Don’t be impatient while you are trying this remedy at home. You will get the result after trying it for a couple of months. The result will astonish you.
3. Coconut Milk:
Beauty experts love coconut oil and milk for some special skin and hair benefits. Along with coconut oil, milk is also a favorite beauty ingredient to many.
You shouldn’t try a lot of tasks to say goodbye to your curly hair. All you need is to make the coconut oil your daily hair routine mate.
Well, wait a bit before you get surprised to ask how coconut oil can make hair straighter.
It has no solid source to show you the fact but whoever applied the coconut milk remedy for hair has got a tremendous result in a very short time.
Coconut milk has organic vitamin E and proteins what your hair is always requiring for.
- Take a glass jar, mix one cup of fresh coconut oil with one tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix the solution finally. Apply the solution to your scalp and full hair length.
- Massage on your scalp for 5 minutes. Wrap the head in a big warm towel.
- Wait for 40 minutes and wash the hair with shampoo.
- Apply condition after you’re done with the shampoo.
- Comb your wet hair and let it dry in the air naturally.
You can repeat this procedure three times a week. It’s a natural remedy and doesn’t have any side effect.
4. Eggs and Olive Oil:
Do you want natural shiny and silky hair? The egg is the right element. The egg is enriched with vitamins and proteins.
Using egg mask mixing with olive is a pretty magical touch for your hair. You can easily straighten curly hair permanently at home without going to a salon.
- Take one cup olive oil and an egg.
- Mix olive oil and egg till to whisk.
- Separate your hair to into multiple sections.
- Apply the whole mask on every section.
- Cover the head with a shower cap or towel.
- Leave it for overnight if possible otherwise wait for 1 hour at least.
- Use cool water to rinse it off and use shampoo to get silky straight hair.
You have to continue with this procedure after every 15 days. It is better to try it once a week.
5. Aloe Vera With Honey:
Aloe vera is higher in enzymes to promote hair growth. Its gel keeps the hair smooth and silky. It moisturizes the hair evenly. You will get frizz and curls free hair without enduring much hassle.
Honey is a natural component higher in moisturizing hair. Hair gets uneven, frizz, and curly when it has to lack moist.
The hair pack including aloe vera gel and honey is an effective combination to get rid of those irritated curls.
- Take fresh aloe vera gel or packed gel from the market and mix 2 tbsp. gel with 2 tbsp. honey.
- Mix it well to make a plain paste.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and massage for 5 minutes.
- Wrap a towel around your head, leave it overnight or for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water and after shampooing doesn’t forget to condition your hair.
You can repeat this remedy for once a week for better and quicker result.
6. Banana And Yoghurt:
Banana and yogurt both are enriched with good vitamins for hair. They help to restore the lost moisture and shiny look of your hair.
Sometimes, your hair is dull, frizzy, curly, and fragile. You will be amazed to know that all these problems would be relieved with banana and yogurt hair pack.
- Take a well-reap banana, smashed finely, mix it with 2 tbsp. yogurt and 2 tbsp. honey. (If you want to avoid honey in this pack it won’t make that much difference).
- Apply the paste to the hair by dividing a section of hair.
- Don’t miss any section of your hair.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel and sit for one hour or more.
- Shampoo your hair, condition it and let it dry in the air.
You can try this pack once in a 15 day. If someone’s hair is too frizzy and curly, she can try it once a week for better results.
This is not a drinking remedy. But thumbs up to them who has already beer in their fridge counter. The beer has some special components that can keep your hair well-conditioned and straight.
There is no in between when you are using beer for removing curls from your hair. Simply choose a beer shampoo after eyeing all the reviews and taglines on the bottle.
People want to use plain directly are going to get more benefits of straightening hair naturally at home.
- Just simply pour the beer into a bowl and apply it on the scalp and wait for 30 minutes.
- It is better to leave overnight.
- Shampoo hair with cold water and condition.
- Let the hair dry naturally.
- You will see instant result.
There is another way to use plain beer. After just a casual shower pours some beer on your hair and massage it finely for 5 minutes and then wash it off with just cold water.
Let the hair dry in the air naturally. The result is much better than a salon treatment. It provides you problem free hair.
There are some other beneficial ways to straighten hair naturally. The remedies which are described above are the best and can make a big good difference to your hair.
What are the side effects of hair straightening?
Are you thinking of exploring a new look with the permanent straightening using a chemical?
A hair straightening process makes you go through the negative results of heat and straightening harsh chemicals.
Excessive heat is not good for hair and causes so many side effects where the chemicals sometimes make your hair go away forever.
Your hair can lose its natural old for enduring the excessive heat. Heat for hair always a curse. It decreases the elasticity of your hair and makes brittle and rough.
You may think your hair has the best density and it can endure any process that you like to try. Wait a bit and know the fact that your hair can lose its natural strength and natural shine.
Itching On The Scalp:
Chemicals on the hair’s skin don’t bring a good vibe for you. Our hair’s skin is pretty much sensitive and can become affected by any chemicals easily.
Straightening chemical has some elements that can cause scalp itching. The worse fact is most of the people has faced dandruff along with allergy on their scalp for long period.
Some even have to go for the specialist’s recommendations to cure the problem.
As you already know that the hair can become dry after a straightening procedure. So, your hair can face breakage and fall apart from the middle.
Nothing makes you sadder than hair breakage. It is really a fact that you can’t deny. Most of the permanent straightening makes your hair enough weak to fragile.
What does hurt like hell? Nothing hurts more than hair fall. Hair fall is the issue that everyone wants to get rid of. But, the reality is hair fall never leaves us alone.
What if the hair falls acts heavily and makes your life miserable? The thing is straightening chemicals and iron’s heat makes your hair loss.
The hair lost its shiny, silky, and smoother look. You have to miss your hair’s natural beauty. And, if the process goes a little bit wrong, it can hamper your hair’s look.
How long the permanent hair straightening does last?
There are many types of straightening. For example, rebounding, smoothing, and keratin. The lifespan can depend on the quality of treatment.
Sometimes it depends on the hair type too. Most of these treatments last for one year. You can ask your salon stylist how long it will continue.
What are the best ways to straighten curly hair permanently at home? It has many answers but the right ways are not easy to find out.
There are many side effects of preventing curly hair. You have to follow the ways which don’t cause any damage. Now, you know the natural ways to say bye to that curly hair and enjoy a natural bouncy, shiny, and straight hair.