Oiliness is like a curse to our skin. Most of the people who have oily skin, suffer many skin problems for the oiliness. Due to oily skin, you may have in the face.
But if you follow proper skin care routines against oiliness, you can get a shiny and healthy skin in a very short time. We provide some of them for you which are effective to your oily skin –
Tomato is a natural cleanser. Many people don’t know or they haven’t any idea that it comes with different properties that are very beneficial for the skin.
Using tomato is the best option to get rid of oily skin in a short time.
- Take 1-2 fresh tomato
- Cut and squeeze them properly
- Apply the tomato juice on the face directly and wait 15 minutes to absorb it
- Wash the face with normal water
You will notice the change of your face.
Apple is not only a nutritious fruit but also a remedy of oiliness of the skin. It can exfoliate the skin and can reduce the skin scars. It contains a lot of properties to that can heal the skin overnight.
- Take a fresh apple
- Grate them in a grater and simply apply on your face
- Rub it carefully if you can
- Leave 10 minutes and then wash with cold water
Recycle the process minimum 3 days on a week to get a better result.
Cucumber is another effective remedy of oiliness. It expels the extra oil from the skin and without making skin dry and it is the best for sensitive skin.
- Take fresh cucumber
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices
- Rub the slices on the face and wash with normal water
Aside from the process, you can apply the cucumber by making its juice. Apply the juice on the face and leave it 15 minutes to absorb. Then wash it normal water.
Papaya is one of the best natural oil removals ever. The enzymes of papaya will make your skin spotless and clear.
- Take a slice of ripe papaya
- Paste it properly
- Apply on the face as oil removal facial pack
- Leave 10 minutes and wash with normal water
To get a better result, perform steaming system before using the pack.
Orange is not only an amazing fruit but also a natural anti-oxidant. It has anti-microbial properties that help the skin to kick out oiliness.
The peels and juice of orange will expel the excess oil and impurities from the skin.
- Take a fresh orange and peel it.
- Grind the peels and add some orange juice in the paste.
- Apply it to the face and let the scrub dry.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
You can use the peels by drying by sun heat and making it powder.
Lemon is the most used natural remedies for skin problems. The fruit contains a lot of citric acids and vitamin C which can help the skin to remove oiliness.
The natural cleanser makes the skin fairer by removing sun burning scars from the face and body.
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it
- Remove the extract of the lemon by squeezing it
- Mix some water with it and apply on the face
- Rub gently about 5 minutes and wash with cold water
If it causes burning of the skin, wash it quickly.
Egg is one of the best sources of protein. It is helpful to keep our body healthy and active. But most of us don’t know about the usefulness of egg to our skin.
It is naturally high in Vitamin A, which can remove the oily dullness from our faces.
- Take an egg and a lemon
- Separate the yolk from the egg and keep whites in a bowl
- Then squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into egg whites
- Mix them properly and apply it to the face
- Leave it 10 minutes and wash with cold water
You can use the yolks also in a different way. Just apply the yolk to the face and wait few minutes. Then clean it with normal water.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is especially popular for hair re-growth. It is prevalent particularly among the people who want to make their hair growth speedier.
But many of them don’t know about the aloe vera also can be used for skin care, especially for oily skin and curly hair.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and wash it properly
- Cut the leaf and pressing out the gel of the leaf
- Apply it to the face directly and wait 10 minutes for dry up
- Wash the face with normal water
Aloe Vera gel can be purchased in the market, but they are mixed with many chemicals. So it is better to buy a fresh aloe vera leaf to use.
If you are searching any effective remedy for oily skin, then you can apply milk on your face. Undoubtedly it will work to get you a glowing oil free skin.
- Take a tablespoon of milk
- Mix ½ spoon of lavender oil with it
- Apply the mask in the face
- Leave few minutes and rinse off with your face wash and normal water
You can use raw milk or boiled milk for this process. If you use boiled milk, then leave it for 30 minutes to reach room temperature.
10. Baking Soda
Baking soda is used for cooking commonly and also used as an alternative to toothpaste. It means baking soda is used mostly to remove the dark spot of teeth.
Aside from the facts, it can be used as an excess oil remover.
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda
- Add water into it and make a thick paste
- Apply the paste to the face and rub gently
- Leave 5 minutes for dry up
- Wash the face with normal or lukewarm water
Baking soda can remove pimples and spots on the face also. But keep in mind don’t rub it roughly, it might leave rash and scars to your face.
Some Important Tips You Should Follow to Remove the Oily Skin
- Wash your face over 2-3 in a day. Over or less washing is the another cause of oily skin.
- Take at least 10-12 glasses of water to get rid of oil problem, body hydrate is the important thing for healthy and shiny skin.
- Avoid taking bath with very hot water. It makes your skin dry then the body produce more oil to moisture your skin.
- Use the best product for your skin, which is free from chemical.
- Sleep at least 6 hours peacefully to keep your skin healthy.
Oily skin is a severe problem of skin. For this issue, many skin problems occur regularly such as pimples, rashes, dullness etc. But the natural remedies are free from severe side effects.
It is better to get the natural way for oil problem. Artificial remedies are most expensive and take a time to remove the problem. So, start from today and get an oil free and bright skin soon.