We all have a different kind of skin and it differs from person to person. Oily skin is one of the most irritating and problematic types among them.
Skin variations come out from genetic issues, from the humidity of our living area, using various remedies for skin care, from our eating and dieting habit, various kinds of moisturizer, cream, and other products that we use on our skin.
These simply change our skin type and for that the policies of our skin change equally. The changing issues of skin mostly depend on genetic reason and food habit.
The most common skin types are Dry, Irritated Dry, Oily, Normal, Combination, Sensitive, Ageing Skin etc. From all of these, oily skin is one of the worst types. It can cause many problems in our skin. It causes pimples, rash, irritation, dullness and many other problems.
Before using this gel you have to prepare in the right way. It makes your task more perfect and easier. Now let’s check the pre-procedure of the using method of aloe vera gel on the dry skin.
- First of all, clean your hand with a soap bar and make it dust free so that your gels don’t get contaminated.
- Gather the equipment for having pure gel from a green and matured leaf. Such as a clean sharp knife, a white sheet and a bowl of water.
- Select the desired plant or leaf. For having a matured leaf must choose an aged plant with a tall and flashy leaf.
- Select the most nearly grounded plant, lime green and best one but not so aged flashy tall leaf of the tree.
- Cut the selected leaf with much carefully but not so deeply from the culm of the tree.
- Wash it with the bowled water, be careful to escape from be contaminated otherwise the inner gel may come out.
- The washed leaf take on the white sheet so that it may not fractured.
- Take this knife and start cutting the outer layer, actually, drains out the resin of this leaf. Then cut the outer layer sliced, before cut it sliced, cut the leaf into medium pieces if it is so tall.
- After that, you get the white gel in the inner layer of the leaf. Take a spoon or cut it again slice within the inner depth of that gel. And after getting that need to preserve it for being pure and fresh.
- Take this gel to a pot or a small bowl, for the best result preserve it in the freezer for a time being and use it with very little pure honey.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Oily Skin :
Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice:
Aloe vera is very good for acne for the properties it contains like Vitamin A, C, and E, amino acid, beta carotene, minerals as well as some anti-inflammatory agents.
These things help in stopping acne and pimples from oily skin. Lemon is also a good option to treat oily skin problems for the citric acid it contains.
Mixing aloe vera and lemon juice together is a great solution for oily skin problems.
- Take 2 tablespoons of organic aloe gel and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Mix them together in a bowl
- Make a paste and then apply it all over the problematic area of your oily skin
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and apply moisturizer afterward
Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is one of the most beneficial essential oils for our skin. It has now been very popular for the anti-inflammatory agents it contains.
Besides, it has some essential vitamins like vitamin A and E that help a lot to fix oily skin as well.
Moreover, it helps to treat acne, pimples, wrinkles and lightens dark spots naturally. Aloe vera combined with tea tree oil is a beneficial cleansing solution for oily skin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of freshly collected aloe vera gel
- Add 2 tablespoons water and 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into it
- Now, make a mixture and apply it to your oily skin focusing on the oiliest areas
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Wash out with cold water and then apply a mild moisturizer
Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is the most used oil and is magical on skin and hair at the same time. It is a great moisturizer containing natural anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
When coconut oil, sugar, and aloe vera are mixed together, it becomes a great exfoliator for oily skin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ½ teaspoon sugar
- Mix them together but don’t wait for the sugar to get melted
- Apply this mixture on your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes
- Now, massage gently with your fingertips. Make sure you don’t rub roughly
- Rinse off with cold water afterward
Aloe Vera and Olive Oil:
Olive oil and aloe vera both are skin hydrating agents known for the beneficial substances they contain. Olive oil contains Vitamin A, E, K and Polyphenols.
Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and is good for oily skin. When these two get mixed together, it becomes magical on the skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of organic aloe gel and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix them together to make a paste
- Apply on the target area of your skin
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Wash away with cold water and pat dry with a dry towel. Apply mild moisturizer afterward
Aloe Vera and Honey:
Honey is nature’s bliss to humans. It is an excellent moisturizer containing oil absorbing properties along with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents.
It brightens the skin and reduces dark spots naturally. It makes your skin get hydrated for long.
Honey prevents oil secretion from the skin and is an essential remedy for oily skin problems.
- Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- Mix them in a bowl for a minute and make a paste
- Apply the paste on your oily areas and leave for at least 30 minutes
- Now, slowly massage it with lukewarm water to wash properly
- Then pat dry and apply a good quality mild moisturizer for a better result
Aloe Vera and Yogurt:
Yogurt is beneficial for treating oily skin naturally. It contains lactic acid, vitamins, and minerals.
Yogurt helps in removing excess oil and cleanses all the impurities from your skin. It is a natural exfoliator that removes dead skin cells making your skin look fresh and healthy.
Aloe gel and yogurt mix is a good choice for oily skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of organic aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of fresh yogurt
- Mix them together well to make a paste
- Now apply the paste on to your skin and then leave it for at least half an hour
- Rinse off properly with cold water
- Repeat the procedure thrice a day for better result
Aloe Vera and Oatmeal:
Oatmeal is a natural exfoliant that removes excess oil and dead cells from your skin making it naturally fresh and gorgeous.
It cleanses the skin impurities and makes your skin softer than ever. Oats remove all the dirt from your skin and moisturizes properly. Aloe vera and oatmeal mask are very popular for healing oily skin problems.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oatmeal and blend it into your blender to make a powder
- Now add 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of organic aloe vera gel with it
- Mix together to make a mask
- Apply the mask to your face and neck. Give it a rest for 15 minutes
- Now, gently scrub throughout your neck and face with your fingertips and rinse off afterward. Repeat thrice a week.
Aloe Vera and Rosewater:
Rosewater is an excellent remedy to heal oily skin. It restores your skin’s pH balance, reduces excess oil from your face, stops acne and pimples and controls sebum production naturally.
Rosewater brightens your skin and helps to remove dullness in a more natural way. Rosewater mixed with aloe vera is a good solution for your oily skin.
- Take two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of organic rosewater in a bowl
- Take a large cotton ball and soak it into the mixture
- Now apply the mixture to your face and neck using the cotton ball
- Leave it to dry for 20 minutes
- Now, rinse off with enough water and then apply moisturizer afterward
Aloe Vera and Cucumber:
Cucumber contains water that helps to restore skin’s hydration naturally. It has cooling agents along with a mild aroma that soothes the skin making it fresh and oil-free.
Cucumber helps in reducing excess oil from your skin and removes the impurities without much effort. Cucumber and aloe gel is a great option for oily skin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice
- Add 1 teaspoon honey to it and make a mixture
- Apply the mixture to your affected areas
- Leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Now, wash off with lukewarm water and apply mild moisturizer. Repeat the process daily
Aloe Vera and Vitamin E:
Vitamin E reduces dirt and excess oil from the skin naturally. It helps to exfoliate the skin and closes the large pores to stop oil secretion.
Vitamin E is used in almost all the cosmetics for its anti-inflammatory properties along with anti-oxidants.
It enhances your skin texture by rehydrating and brightens your skin. Moreover, it prevents skin damage as well.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe gel and 2-3 vitamin E capsule
- Mix them well
- Apply the mixture to your affected area. Leave it overnight
- Wash off the next morning and apply moisturizer
Aloe Vera speciality
Aloe vera is a succulent herb which can be available all over the world, mostly grows in the tropical region and cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
It’s a short-stemmed plant about 60-100cm (24-39inch) long and wide in its offsets. The leaves of aloe vera surrounded the stems of the plant in a round way. The leaves are very attractive for its so evergreen color and fleshy thick structure.
The flowers are produced in summer in a tall spick of 90 cm (35 Inch). Flowers are pendulous with a yellow tubular corolla.
Aloe Vera contains 75 potentially active constituents: like saponins, enzymes, minerals, lignin, salicylic acids, amino acids, vitamins, and sugars etc.
The leaf of aloe vera contains three parts or portions where an inner clear gel exists nicely. It’s the most valued parts of aloe vera which contains 99% water and the rest is made of glucomannans, amino acids, lipids, sterols, and vitamins etc.
The middle part of the leaf is a source of latex which is the bitter yellow sap with anthraquinones and glycosides. The outer thick part has 15–20 cells called as rind which has a protective function and synthesizes carbohydrates and proteins.
The most valuable part of the aloe vera is its leaf and the inner gel layer of the leaf. This gel has some excellent ingredients to keep your face fresher and moisture. So the best use of this gel can give you a superb result indeed.
Oily skin causes many skin problem and irritations also. But it also has some positive sides too. It makes your face always moisture lock and wrinkle the prone and make seem younger your faces.
In the winter season, the people of oily skin get relief from the worst dryness and flakiness. We hope, using this great natural remedy, you must get the best result soon.